Ancient hillside village located at 300 m asl
The house of the Parmeggiani family since 1983 will welcome you with typical cuisine, fresh pasta, crescentine, castrato and grilled arrosticini, game, mushrooms and seasonal truffles from the territory. Beef picanha and Barbera dei Colli Bolognesi.
Shaded garden with delightful pond to rest.
Natural breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday morning:
- Fresh croissants stuffed with cream, chocolate or jam, or savory
- Shortcrust pie with fresh fruit jams
- Traditional soft donut or stuffed with cream, apples or pineapple
- Puff pastry bananas with cream and apricot jam
- Crescentine stuffed with Modena Ham or Mortadella Bologna (in autumn and winter)
- Drunken Bolognese peaches, bathed in the Archemes
All specialties of the Chef, Fabio Parmeggiani. A morning pampering before or during a walk on the paths to cycle, in the colors of the hills differently splendid in the four seasons of the year.
Every Saturday morning it will be possible to go shopping in the heart of San Lorenzo in Collina starting from Trattoria Gilberto. You can also view interesting itineraries to be covered on foot, by bicycle, or on horseback.